Friday, October 29, 2010

Raja Chaudhary: I may Enter Bigg Boss 4

Raja Chaudhary has opened to the media about Bigg Boss 4, about his ex wife Shweta Tiwari and his fight with Abhinav.


Rumors are that you will be entering Bigg Boss's house. How true are they?
I'm going into Bigg Boss only to meet Salman Khan.

If given a chance, will you go inside the house?
Can't say! I will think over it.

What's your take on Shweta and Dolly's catfight on national television? Did the catfight remind you of the one between you and Sambhavana in the last season?
I'm not interested in Shweta or Dolly but as a viewer I think it was insensitive and inhuman on Dolly's part to accuse Shweta on national television. My fight with Sambhavna was on a different issue. This particular fight happened over an old incident, and that is wrong. One should not bring their personal matters into the house.

Are we watching the real Shweta?
That's not the real Shweta Tiwari. She seems to be playing her popular tele character Prerna of Kasauti Zindagi Ki.

Are you on good terms with Dolly Bindra? Did she speak to you before entering Bigg Boss?
Why would she talk to me? I share a very professional relationship with her and met her months back in Mauritius for a movie shoot.

According to Shweta , Dolly is settling scores against her. Do you feel the same?
Today, everyone has justification for everything. I don't agree with her because it's a five-year-old incident. At that time, Shweta was a popular name and Dolly did everything just to gain some cheap popularity.

What about your recent fight with Shweta's new love Abhinav Kohli?
I live a very normal life and if I'm not allowed to meet my daughter, it's obvious that I will get agitated and impatient. But the media always captures my wrong move. At times, I feel that I'm just paying for being famous. People only know that I'm a regular drinker but they forget that I have to work hard to earn the money to buy my drinks.

Any marriage plans?
Marriages are made in heaven and I think Shradha is the perfect girl for me. I 'm trying my best to convince her.

What are your future plans?
I just pray for loads of success and happiness. Currently, I'm shooting for a reality show with UTV and some movies.

source: TOI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Who is right?

Who will go out of the house this week?

Who should win Bigg Boss?

When should bigg boss be telecast

how was pamela anderson's dhak dhak number?

which has been the best bigg boss show till now?

Who will go out of the Bigg Boss house this week?

Did samir do the wrong thing by taking a stand against Dolly?

My Blog List

Who is the best Housemate acc to you?

Is Bigg Boss scripted?

Did Samir have the quality to be a Bigg Boss winner

What do you think of Veena Malik?

Who is the nicest guy/girl in the house?

Whos is the most fake guy/girl in the house?

Should Pakistani artistes be in Bigg Boss?

Who is the hottest woman in Bigg Boss

How do you find Dolly Bindra?

Is Sara/Ali Merchant Marriage scripted?

Followers

Who will go out of the House This Week?

Bigg Boss 4 Copyright ©2010. Privacy Policy