Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dolly Bindra Raja Chaudhary Controversy



Dolly Bindra's ire against Shweta Tiwari and her estranged husband Raja Chaudhary goes back to 2005 when he had allegedly slapped her in a party. This was what happened in 2005, as Dolly Bindra narrated the proceedings then, “I was at the party with my husband, it was Anuj’s party and we are good friend. I was on the dance floor with friends when I felt someone come close and brush past me.

As the place was dimly lit, I did not recognise who it was, I thought it was only someone passing by. Then the man came again and fell over me. I pushed him away, but, to my horror, he slapped me.

I fell on the floor in pain. I was totally shaken. Then I was told that the man was Raja Chaudhary. I was helped out of the place into the hotel lobby and realised that Raja had physically hurt me. I had bruises on my hands. I wept openly in the lobby.

Anuj, who is also a doctor, rushed to my aid and administered first aid right there. Meanwhile, Raja disappeared with Himanshu,” she adds.

Bindra filed an FIR against Chaudhary at the Juhu Scheme police station. “When the cops summoned him, Raja arrived at the police station and pleaded innocence.

He told me to withdraw the case and even offered money,” says Bindra. “Raja had to spend the night in jail and was produced before the court on Monday,” she claims.

Raja's response to the allegation was "If she was at her friend's party how could it happen that I slap her and no one comes to her rescue. Dolly is herself so heavy, if she falls on me wouldn't it be a task for me to free myself from her. Her husband is twice my size. Would I have the guts to risk a fight with him?" On Bigg Boss episode, Shweta Tiwari had said that Dolly had dragged her name a lot and that both were drunk heavily at that party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Who is right?

Who will go out of the house this week?

Who should win Bigg Boss?

When should bigg boss be telecast

how was pamela anderson's dhak dhak number?

which has been the best bigg boss show till now?

Who will go out of the Bigg Boss house this week?

Did samir do the wrong thing by taking a stand against Dolly?

My Blog List

Who is the best Housemate acc to you?

Is Bigg Boss scripted?

Did Samir have the quality to be a Bigg Boss winner

What do you think of Veena Malik?

Who is the nicest guy/girl in the house?

Whos is the most fake guy/girl in the house?

Should Pakistani artistes be in Bigg Boss?

Who is the hottest woman in Bigg Boss

How do you find Dolly Bindra?

Is Sara/Ali Merchant Marriage scripted?

Followers

Who will go out of the House This Week?

Bigg Boss 4 Copyright ©2010. Privacy Policy