Monday, December 6, 2010

Manoj Tiwari angry with Seema, wants Shweta to win

Manoj Tiwari was clearly fooled and made some errors in judging some people in the house. He had turned against Shweta and sided with Seema Parihar, only to know the bitter truth later.


Apparently, Rahul Bhatt and Aanchal Kumar have already met up with Manoj. "We spent some time together. I would have also liked to meet Hrishant, but I'm not so sure how he feels about me. He's a nice guy, but he's also Ashmit's very good friend. I don't think much about Ashmit, though," said Tiwari.

Of all the things that happened in the Bigg Boss house, it's Seema Parihar's nomination against him, that left Manoj wide-eyed. "I was shocked. She's a good lady and has given me a lot of love and respect. I was least expecting a nomination from her," he confessed. So would he confront Seema as and when she is out of the house. "I really have nothing to tell her or ask her. What hurts is not the fact that she nominated me, but the fact that she didn't tell me that she was the one who did it, in spite of seeing me all worked up and witnessing Shweta and my relationship deteriorate. So I won't go up to her, but if our paths cross, I'll surely tell her, 'Namastey'."

Any last words for Shweta? "I feel bad about the way I behaved. I'd like to apologise to Shweta. Also, it'll be a good thing if either she or Khali win Bigg Boss. If I was Bigg Boss, I would ask either Ashmit or Veena to leave the house. They are making it claustrophobic not only for the rest of the inmates but also the viewers. They should handle themselves with lots more dignity... But then, at the same time, I know the kind of people they are and and I'm not surprised!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Who is right?

Who will go out of the house this week?

Who should win Bigg Boss?

When should bigg boss be telecast

how was pamela anderson's dhak dhak number?

which has been the best bigg boss show till now?

Who will go out of the Bigg Boss house this week?

Did samir do the wrong thing by taking a stand against Dolly?

My Blog List

Who is the best Housemate acc to you?

Is Bigg Boss scripted?

Did Samir have the quality to be a Bigg Boss winner

What do you think of Veena Malik?

Who is the nicest guy/girl in the house?

Whos is the most fake guy/girl in the house?

Should Pakistani artistes be in Bigg Boss?

Who is the hottest woman in Bigg Boss

How do you find Dolly Bindra?

Is Sara/Ali Merchant Marriage scripted?

Followers

Who will go out of the House This Week?

Bigg Boss 4 Copyright ©2010. Privacy Policy