Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dolly Bindra: Saamne Aake Baath Kar

Dolly Bindra who gave a huge shot in the arm to Bigg Boss is happy to make the exit.
"There was a lot of gandagi, a lot of drama. They called me names, they 'tortured me', they told each other, 'Dolly se baat mat karo.' Ask her who her perpetrators were, and she replies, "Everyone except Khali." She continues, "They had preformed gangs, they used to threaten to beat me. They wouldn't give me food. They would give me expired food to eat or lessen the quantity. They would weaken me, but I enjoyed myself. You know, they underestimated me and I showed them who was the boss!" In fact, she tells us that once she came out, "The entire production team cried. They couldn't believe that I was leaving!"

She doesn't agree with the general consensus that she needled people to create fights and tension, "Everyone was fake but main saamne se bolti thi. Manoj Tiwari was the biggest liar. He would pretend to be friends with me. In fact, they all used to come and apologize to me in the bathroom after every fight. They'd say that that's not what they are like in the real world. That once we all were on the outside, things would be different. Shweta Tiwari was supporting me when I was asked to leave the show, but I know that's all empty talk. I don't trust her one bit."

She called out Veena Malik's farce, "Pasand kisi aur ko karti hai, romance kisi aur se. I honestly don't know who it is she likes, her list has 3-4 men already." And as for the Sara-Ali wedding fiasco, she claims complete ignorance, "I did what Bigg Boss asked me to, rest is all the inside story. I don't know if that was fake, but I did what was required of me."

As for the I&B ministry pushing the broadcasting time of the show to after 11, Dolly Bindra chooses her words as carefully as she can, "The government has its own ways. What they do is their choice. They have a different sense of justice. I don't think the show was vulgar. Yeh government toh koi hatke cheez hain."Dolly sounded unfazed by Pamela Anderson's visit, "I was the first person to greet her." And what was her first impression?, "Nothing really, I was too caught up in my own situation at the time."

Gossip about her has spread like wildfire through the media during her stay at the house, she was claimed to have been a part of a shady business with her husband in Malaysia, it was also alleged that she was a menace in her neighbourhood where parents preferred to shield their children from her and her sharp tongue. "Saamne aake baat kare!" she replies in her patent manner, "I know the reporters who wrote that. I know them personally which is why I am disgusted. Instead of writing cock and bull stories they could have just asked me my point of view, but they didn't. They haven't even answered my calls since I came out of the house. And they call themselves men?"

For the time being, her conscience remains clear, "I played no mindgames while I was at the "Bigg Boss" house. I did not ask for sympathy. I was the one who was tortured and harassed. And I am proud of not breaking down in the face of the circumstance."

source; Times of India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Who is right?

Who will go out of the house this week?

Who should win Bigg Boss?

When should bigg boss be telecast

how was pamela anderson's dhak dhak number?

which has been the best bigg boss show till now?

Who will go out of the Bigg Boss house this week?

Did samir do the wrong thing by taking a stand against Dolly?

My Blog List

Who is the best Housemate acc to you?

Is Bigg Boss scripted?

Did Samir have the quality to be a Bigg Boss winner

What do you think of Veena Malik?

Who is the nicest guy/girl in the house?

Whos is the most fake guy/girl in the house?

Should Pakistani artistes be in Bigg Boss?

Who is the hottest woman in Bigg Boss

How do you find Dolly Bindra?

Is Sara/Ali Merchant Marriage scripted?

Followers

Who will go out of the House This Week?

Bigg Boss 4 Copyright ©2010. Privacy Policy